01 Jan UFC announces full fight card for UFC on ESPN 11 on June 20
The UFC has finalized the promotion’s next UFC APEX fight card set to take place on June 20.
UFC President Dana White on Friday announced the full lineup for UFC on ESPN 11 during a live-streamed event with broadcast partner ESPN. Much of the fight card was already reported by multiple media outlets.
UFC on ESPN 11 is headlined by a heavyweight fight between Curtis Blaydes and Alexander Volkov, who originally were scheduled to meet on the same date at an event in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada. White didn’t exactly paint a rosy picture for Blaydes or Volkov with a win.
“[Francis] Ngannou is the man right now,” the UFC exec said. “No matter what happens with Blaydes, he’s lost to Ngannou twice, so Francis is looking like the man waiting in the wings. That’s no fun for anybody, if you’re [Daniel Cormier] or Stipe [Miocic], which is going to be a tough fight. Both of those fights were incredible, [and] now, you’ve got Francis waiting in line.”
Here is the fight card for UFC on ESPN 11:
- Curtis Blaydes vs. Alexander Volkov
- Josh Emmett vs. Shane Burgos
- Raquel Pennington vs. Marion Reneau
- Lyman Good vs. Belal Muhammad
- Jim Miller vs. Roosevelt Roberts
- Bobby Green vs. Clay Guida
- Tecia Torres vs. Brianna Van Buren
- Marc-Andre Barriault vs. Oskar Piechota
- Cortney Casey vs. Gillian Robertson
- Frank Camacho vs. Matt Frevola
- Roxanne Modafferi vs. Lauren Murphy
- Austin Hubbard vs. Joe Solecki